- This event has passed.
Bikes from Bikers
June 22, 2019
For a child living with a disability, the opportunity to ride a bike is life-changing. Through your support of this event, the Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation will be able to give more children adaptive bikes and the joyful freedom that comes with it.
Join us on Saturday, June 22nd as past recipients of these adaptive bikes kick off the ride and lead the way as our ceremonial leads!
Route Map and Agenda for the Day
- 9:30am – Registration
- 10:30am – Ride Briefing and Departure from 1155 Notre Dame Avenue
- Ride will depart and head for Route 90 North
- Merge Right onto the Perimeter Highway
- Continue to Highway 59 and then head North toward Grand Beach
- Continue North and then turn Right on Stead Road
- Turn Left and Head North through Stead to Highway 304
- Turn right on Highway 304 and continue to Highway 11 Junction
- Clark’s Corner – Gas and Rest Stop
- Head south on Highway 11
- Drifter’s Restaurant and Gas Bar – Lac du Bonnet – Gas and Rest Stop
- Continue South on Highway 11
- Turn Right on Milner Ridge Road – Hwy 214
- Continue on Milner Ridge Road to junction of Hwy 44
- Turn Right on Hwy 44 and head to Beausejour
- Dairy Bar – Ice Cream Stop (Gas also available)
- Return to Hwy 44 and head west to Lockport
- Turn left on Henderson Hwy
- Continue on Henderson to the Perimeter and then head west to Route 90
- Merge onto Route 90 and head south, returning back to CRF at 1155 Notre Dame
- 3:00pm – BBQ, Prizes and Ride Wrap Up
Ride Route is approximately 300km
Planned return to the Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation is at 3:00pm for BBQ, Prizes and Wrap up. Please plan your stops accordingly to make it back for 3:00pm.
The ride route is known for wildlife, so please be alert! Have fun and ride safe, thanks to everyone for making the Bikes from Bikers event a success!
If you have any questions please contact Adell Gauthier at (204) 258-6702 or [email protected]