The Children's Rehabilitation Foundation depends on volunteers in all areas of its work.
Children's Rehabilitation Foundation volunteers give their precious time in various ways, each one helping us strive toward our mission and goals.
Examples of volunteer work include:
- Providing guidance by serving on the Board of Directors
- Sitting on major fundraising event committees
- Providing assistance onsite at special events, such as set up, ticket sales and registration
- Helping out in the Foundation office with administrative tasks, such as follow-up phone calls, filing, mailouts, data entry and preparing for special events.
- Researching possible funding sources and grants
- Writing articles for newsletters and website
- Taking photos at special events
Some Children's Rehabilitation Foundation volunteers volunteer on a regular basis (i.e. once a week), while others prefer to volunteer for annual special events once a year. Our volunteer opportunities are flexible, and can accommodate most people's schedules. We have opportunities during the daytime, evenings, and weekends.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Please contact Neil Bailey at 204-453-4311 ext 182 to ask about current volunteer positions available.
Interested in Volunteering?
If you're interested in being a Children's Rehabilitation Foundation volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and forward by email to Neil Bailey (email coming soon)or fax to 453-5182. It can also be mailed to the Children's Rehabilitation Foundation offce. Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed by the Volunteer Coordinator and you will be scheduled for a personal interview to discuss opportunities that might be the right fit for you in our organization's family of volunteers. References will be contacted after the interview.
Check It Out!
Click here to view personal profiles of three diverse groups of Children's Rehabilitation Foundation volunteers.
You can help!
Please consider sharing your time.It REALLY IS POSSIBLE to give a child a greater chance for success.